Absurdly easy and quite tasty:
1. Heat 1 C honey, 3/4 C soy sauce, 1/2 C minced or planed ginger, and 1/2 C minced garlic over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add some orange juice to increase volume and add another good flavour.
2. Place 4 or 5 bone in chicken breasts, skin down in container and pour over marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight. (Or at least 4 hours…)
4. Wait til the next day before preheating oven to 350.
5. Cook chicken covered for 30 minutes. ( Make sure that the sauce does not cover chicken, and only reaches about halfway up.)
6. Uncover, turn chicken pieces over, increase heat to 375, and cook for 30-40 minutes longer, basting occasionally.
7. The skin should get crispy and near black..really dark.